- If the product becomes defective due to the following reasons, customer will be charged even if the product is under the period of warranty.
- when the warranty period has expired
- Carelessness (if the product becomes defective due to moving, falling, shock, damage, or not following instructions)
- Illegal modification without permission
- Natural disaster (lightening, abnormal voltage, fire, earthquake, flood, tidal wave)
- Replacing old parts
※ The warranty regulation is based on the standard for resolving consumers disputes posted by the Fair Trade.